About me

Friday, January 11, 2013

2013

Hello fellow Dukan friends. I apologise for my 2 month+ absence. November/December in my life is just crazy. I can NEVER stick to diets and I ALWAYS gain weight - sigh. So the damage is pretty bad. 4kg gain from where I was last year.... That makes me 5kg from my TRUE WEIGHT again... the hardest 5kg in the world to lose. I just keep losing and gaining it over and over. I am hoping as I get older (and wiser) that I will one day work out how to live without yo-yoing so much. I will keep trying and never give up.

Last year was SOOOO super busy for me that this year I've decided to cull lots of the things from my life. Blogging is a hard one. It takes time but I do enjoy it, so I'll endeavour to at least do an update once a week.

I'm back on my dukan diet, but I'm trying to keep things real and not totally deprive myself of everything all the time. It doesn't work so well for my mental health. Exercise is the next thing to start again. I'm probably going to have to start my 'couch to 5k' all over again.

Anyway if you're still following me, let me know how you're getting on and I'll try get to all your blogs soon and check in.

Take care
Zealous Girl :-)

3 comments:

  1. Cool - an update. Look forward to your weekly updates. I think I will try to commit to one update a week too. I liken it to a public diary! Take care and all the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Holidays are a nightmare to be good food wise. Ive kind of come off dukan and am not sure what i am doing now! good luck for this year, I hope you can reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems most of us slipped a little around holiday season. Good luck and I am happy to have you back in blogging world!

    ReplyDelete