About me

Monday, January 21, 2013

Holidays are hard....

Oh dear... I was going so well last week, I started the week with a bang and was losing steadily. On Wednesday we headed off for a short 4 day holiday and I had GREAT plans to eat well and stick to my goals... night one, I got about 2 hours sleep so everything just went out the window. I was so tired and so grumpy that all I was satisfied with was crappy food. I'm not proud.

You might ask why I didn't sleep during the day. One word: children. And they were super grumpy too. Fun fun fun.

Anyway I'm home now and it's time to get serious again. I've started noticing a pattern with the way I eat. I'm really good over the 6 colder months and not so good around the busy times before Christmas and summer holidays. Something to think about as I hit them again next year.

How has your week gone? Hopefully better than mine!
ZG

3 comments:

  1. Hey ZG,

    I'm back at it again too. I had a pretty decent week and no real complaints...started exercising and everything...up to 5 liters of water a day too...Hang in there, you can do it!!! -Shaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zealous Girl! :)

    I just did an Attack Day (first one in a looooooong time), and it wasn't easy -- not only were my kids grumpy today, but I was super grumpy, too! But, I'm inspired to keep going (love your before-and-after pictures). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get back to my 'after' picture... I've gained a bit since then :-(
      Glad to see you back. Once I get past the first week of attacking and dukaning, the grumpiness usually subsides for me. See ya around the blogisphere!

      Delete