About me

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 102 ~ exercise!!

Week 3, day 1 ~ couch to 5k done!!
It felt nice to run again this morning. I definitely notice more energy after my carby week though... I'm not really sure what the answer is, as I want to lose weight, Dukan definitely works but my energy levels are low. I guess I'll keep trucking along til I reach my goal then things will get better when I can add some carbs.

Was watching Rachael Ray last night and Jorge Cruise was on, talking about his diet. It sounds similar as it's lots of protein, veg but also a few carbs and no sugar. Not even substitute sugars... I think it's a diet my husband would prefer as he NEEDS a few carbs to get through a day, otherwise he says his brain is too fuzzy and he can't think. He's quite muscular so burns up the carbs pretty quick. Anyway does anyone have any thoughts of Jorge and his diet?

Family dinner tonight. Going to try really hard to stick to protein and veg. Wish me luck. I find this time of the year very hard. Usually at this time of year I put on HEAPS of weight, so I'm doing well even if I just stay the same weight.

See ya later
ZG

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear the running is feeling OK - I too feel the Dukan diet makes the running harder, like wearing lead boots. A small price to pay to see the scales shift downwards though.

    Good luck for the family dinner, it is a challenging time of year and I think the main thing is we stay on track as much as we can between these special occasion meals. If I was not attempting to do the Dukan I would be piling on a lot more than I am currently so while there are no losses to report the gains are not as big as they could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about the Belly Fat Cure, but don't have any first-hand experience with it...

    Yes, I feel like I need to be extra careful this month not to put on any weight...it's hard...

    ReplyDelete