About me

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 108 ~ oops

Sorry for not posting in so long. Everything gets so crazy at Christmas time. I want to start posting everyday again, at least til Christmas as I need to stay motivated to stay on Dukan. I seem to be taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back with weight... it's up again. But I figure so long as I keep slowly loosing, I'll get there eventually. I just need to keep at it.

It's been raining for days and days so I haven't been out running. That sounds like a lame reason but since I'm using my iPhone to help me train, I can't afford for it to get wet.... so I stay in bed and listen to the rain patter on the roof instead.

My brother came up to stay in the weekend (he lives at the other end of the country) and he's a hairdresser so cut my hair into a fancy new style. It's amazing how a haircut makes you feel so good!

Off to read some blogs for motivation
ZG

2 comments:

  1. It is a challenge at this time of the year but at least we are trying to stick to the Dukan way in some form - it would be a whole lot easier to throw it away and say I'll start on the 1st January. At least by struggling through we are not giving up and taking the easy road and any losses are a bonus. I too wish the wind would drop down and the rain would stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good reason to me ... I wouldn't want my iPhone to get wet either :-)
    Not that I have one. I am still stuck with my old Blackberry (which means NO cool apps whatsoever, which is my reason for not joining the 0-5K you all are doing - now how is that for a great reason???)

    ReplyDelete