About me

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Starting over!

Well the damage is worse than I'd hoped.... I've gained 2-3kg back this month. It's no surprise of course as I've practically eaten everything naughty possible, and instead of relieving my cravings it made me feel like crap.

I'm actually looking forward to starting again tomorrow and getting back into eating the Dukan way. What I'm not looking forward to is the sugar headache I'll get for a day or two. I wonder if anyone has had any luck with avoiding this? I'll try fill my body with water in case that helps.

I have a school reunion in April, I'm hoping that will also be some added motivation to get to my goal finally.
And I really want to complete my 'couch to 5k'. There's a few goals for 2012 (4 hours away in New Zealand).

Happy New Year, Dukan Friends, hope we all reach our goals in 2012.

PS. My little girl is well again, but that was a long hard week (yes that photo is my cheeky monkey).

1 comment:

  1. Im expecting carb -flu this week too - we can do this - we know we can do this.

    ReplyDelete