About me

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The scale

I have a love hate relationship with my scales.
They seriously jump up and down every day.

I hate the way they effect my mood, especially if I've been really good with food. I don't understand them at all. I know I have a choice and I could NOT stand on them, but if I don't, I tend to cheat with food. Standing on the scales keeps me accountable even if I hate the number sometimes!

This week my hubby has been really unwell and the Dr's don't really have an answer for us, which is a little stressful. Despite that, I've been doing really well and not cheating too badly (my only cheat has been a few raisins).

I'm meant to be running in the morning, if the rain stops...
Must go running.
Must go running.
MUST GO RUNNING!
zg

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how a little machine can make or break a day? Since re-dedicating (re-re-re-re-re-re- should be before that...)to a diet plan I have had 4 good days and one BAD one. I managed to keep it together on the one bad one, but I have in the past not been able to get past it. Good luck to you. Stay strong. Post daily- I enjoy hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete