About me

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Golly gosh

I can't believe another month has passed without a blog post from me. You can tell I'm busy when I don't get to my blog very often. I'm just trying to fit too much into my life...

I'm trying to get back into running. It's 1 step forward, 2 steps back right now, but the weather is slowly warming up (today not included) and that helps for getting out of bed before the sparrows fart.

Food is only okay. I made a lemon cake thing with coconut flour yesterday. TOTALLY different texture to a normal cake but still very very yummy. And very very lemony. Yum!


As a family we enjoy a sport called geo-caching. This is last weekend, deep in the New Zealand bush, after we found the 'treasure spot'. (By the way if you have any young adults in your life, I co-wrote a novel about geo-caching - also includes romance and adventure - that is on amazon and called Forbidden Territory .)

Have a great weekend, friends.
ZG

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is going well and you being busy is a good thing. I hope you are spending some time on yourself too. Remember, running and doing exercise is 'me-time' and sometimes you need some of that too.

    Sending you positive vibes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. geo caching sounds so much fun! im gonna look for it my area!

    ReplyDelete