About me

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Week 2 - Success!!

Week two into Constance's challenge and I had a 'very very good' week. 2kg loss (4+ pounds) YAY. But I know from experience, that the weight loss this week is the whoosh from starting Dukan again and next week it will be much harder to get a good loss, but I'm going to try.

I was at a kids birthday yesterday and didn't cheat at all, even though there were some very tempting things.

I also got up early yesterday and went for a run. Planning to do that at least 3 times a week, although I don't believe running for 40 mins has much effect on weightless, for me it's all about the food I eat.

Anyway how have you other challengers gone?
ZG

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! For me, exercise makes me stay more motivated with my eating, but it also has little to no effect on my weight. BUT: it does have an effect on overall inches. The body definitely tightens up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad exercise helps you. For me it sometimes turns into just another thing to fit into my day, so my top priority is food, then exercise fits down the list somewhere after kids and family stuff :-) How's your week going?

      Delete