About me

Monday, June 12, 2017

Fitbit motivation

For valentines day, my wonderful hubby gave me a Fitbit. We don't usually do gifts, so it was such a cool surprise.

I didn't put much stock in this type of device/watch before, but OMG it has motivated me so much to get 10,000 steps + daily and to do my exercise 5 days a week.

I love the way it reminds me to step at least 250 steps each hour (bonus it also displays text messages on the screen as they arrive). I love how it shows my heartbeat so I can see how it's tracking while I workout. It also shows the time; essential for my scheduled personality.

So if you're looking for a way to motivate yourself to be more active during the day, especially if you sit at a desk job, I highly recommend some type of fitness watch. In fact since I've been wearing it, over the past 3 months, I only didn't reach my target one week out of 12.

Til next time
Zealous Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment