About me

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 4 - Cruise PV

Today I was a lot less shaky in the morning - hooray! I'm feeling almost normal again and not so many 'bad thoughts' about dieting today. I was looking at the scales this morning, very tempted to jump on, but I want to wait until the end of the week. If I haven't lost much I know I'll be gutted and it will rock me.

I jumped on the treadmill for 20 mins this morning. Felt really good to walk fast and sweat! Then I did some weight training for my arms. I LOVE weight training and really want to have the energy to get back into it at some stage. Hopefully starting in little bursts now will gradually work up to more workouts. Having a toned body is my ultimate goal.

I feel like I'm eating little snacks all day rather than big meals, hopefully that is ok. I have no idea really how much I'm eating but I know there is no limit on protein.

Even though I don't know if I've lost any weight yet I'm already feeling a bit better about myself.

SYL

No comments:

Post a Comment