About me

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 18 ~ Cruise PV

I thought it was time for a change of background :-) I do this with my house every month too, nothing stays in the same place very long. If I could move the kitchen, I would ;-)

Have to get sorted for tomorrow as going to visit my bestie and want to have my food all sorted. She's not exactly dieting but eating healthily as well, which is really great as we can support each other and understand when we just need to 'cheat'.

My husband gave me a compliment on how I looked in jeans yesterday, that made me feel good! I must be starting to look somewhat decent again. I don't know how many of you have read the 'love languages' book but mine is 'words of affirmation' so any compliments people give me, totally boost my confidence and encourage me with my diet.

I made a protein pizza tonight :-) I know I'm not strictly allowed cheese, but I put a bit on top as a treat. The base is egg and on top is mince, bacon, sausage, onion, tomato. YUM!

Watching biggest loser on tv... another motivator! Amazing how many of the losers gain all their weight back again. They need to do some sort of consolidation after the show!

Happy dukaning everyone!

SYL

No comments:

Post a Comment