About me

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 27 ~ Cruise PV

Fitting into small clothes again rocks! I know I still have a long way to go, but each time I fit into my smaller clothes, even when I can squeeze into them, it gives me a small buzz and is a huge encouragement.

Typically the next few months (the quick slide to Christmas) are my worst months and I stack on the pounds. And end up being porky over Christmas and Summer (southern hemisphere). But not this year. This year I'm going to somehow jump all those hurdles and proudly show off my new bod this summer. I have a few pairs of summer shorts that I'm itching to be able to fit again. And I'd love to have a pretty summer dress this year.

Christmas day I'll be taking off the diet though. One day or at least one meal in the grand scheme of things isn't going to be the end of the world! Also another thing to look forward to.
Does anyone reward themselves after reaching goals and what do you do?

We went for a dingy row at the beach this afternoon, it was absolutely gorgeous, the water was still and the sun was beating down.... Spring is awesome!

SYL

1 comment:

  1. Ah, me too -- I usually gain weight around the holidays. Partly it's because of all the yummy comfort food, but partly it's because once the weather gets cold (we're in the opposite hemisphere!), I like to bury myself in layers of clothing, forgo all exercising, and just eat.

    But this year will be different! :)

    ReplyDelete