About me

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Muscles are the new fit

Run this arvo, brought the stitch back again and I had been really careful to eat at least 4 hours before my run. So, after pushing through that nasty pain and not enjoying my run at all, I've had to change my plan again. Back to getting up early 2 mornings a week to run on the treadmill and the other morning I'll run after sunrise in the weekend.

Another batch of my protein bars and I've almost nailed the recipe! Coming soon!

Hamstrings feeling nice and sore tonight. Tried to push my triceps hard but they aren't sore so will have to push harder tomorrow.

ZG
PS picture is one of my motivating pics... isn't she gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! That's my goal, to look fit, and healthy.

    You can do it too dear. :)

    Hamstrings and triceps are the hardest parts of women to work out, keep consistently targeting them and you will see results, don't give up! Progress is always slow but it happens and it's so worthit.

    That girl didn't get those results overnight, think about how far you have come and keep working hard towards your goals!

    ReplyDelete