About me

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 42 ~ Cruise PV

Hubby is eating ice cream. The sound of his spoon scraping out the bowl is very distracting. I miss ice cream but what would be my ultimate cheat if I had the chance? I think it would be 'lemon meringue cheesecake'. . . yummy! I'll make it for Christmas and Dukan or no Dukan, I'll be having a piece. I've already decided to take Christmas day off, it will be like a mini reward. I plan to at least have reached my second goal by then!

We go away on a mini holiday on Monday with our best friends and their kids. Can't wait. I'll report back next weekend on how well I kept to my 'eating' while away! I've pretty much planned all my food out so there isn't really any excuse for cheating.

Weigh in tomorrow.

SYL

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm...ice cream...cheesecake...I'm feeling a little distracted myself now... :)

    ReplyDelete