About me

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 55 ~ Cruise PV

Thanks to all you lovelies who wished me better. While I'm not very well yet I am feeling happier as the sun is shining and I've managed to reign in my eating! My whole family has this nasty cold/flu thing so we are all under the weather a bit, which sucks as my husband heads off for two weeks on Tuesday. What a way to spend our last few days together :-(

Yesterday I tried quite hard to eat mostly protein, sort of like a mini attack. I managed for most of the day. Exercise has jumped out the window and run away. . . who knows when I'll see it again. So much for my running plan. I will be starting that again when I am well, as I really really want to be able to run. It's my goal for next year. (I know... I am thinking of next year already). So who has thought about Christmas?

Wish I could go back to bed but baby and work calls....
See ya later

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better... what did the scales say?? Have a great weekend and get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better. Everyone seems to be under the weather.

    Such a bother with the exercise jumping and running. Awkward.

    Enjoy your time with hubbie.

    ReplyDelete