About me

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 36 ~ Cruise PV

So happy. Reached first goal, finally under 60kg (132lb) again!! Tummy is starting to look flattish (when standing) which is a miracle after how massive it was with baby 2.

I am starting to get a little tired of eggy breakfasts... I might switch things up a bit this week. Just to keep things interesting.

We spent yesterday morning taking moulds of our kidlets hands and feet for their walls and eventually memory boxes. Their little hands look so cute in plaster.

This past week I was so good with exercise. I did light weight training (or resistant) twice for each body part and got 3 cardio sessions in. Goal this week is to improve on the cardio sessions. Finding time is always hard, so if my body lets me, I will drag it out of bed at 6am (ish) and jump on the treadmill or possibly walk to the beach (if the weather is nice). Wish me luck!

SYL

1 comment: