About me

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another goal bites the dust


Goal 4 met! I'm 1kg (2.2 lbs) away from my TRUE WEIGHT and my last goal (for now). It's very exciting!

I've noticed a definite pattern to my weight loss and my monthly cycle. It seems the middle of my cycle is WHOOSH week but the rest of the time I just bounce around neither losing or gaining much (so long as I'm careful). So I'm making the most of the whooshes this week before I start bouncing again. I'm hoping that by this time next month I'll be at my goal and true weight and can start on consolidation.

Consolidation: I'm not going to follow this in true Dukan style as I don't want to add wheat back into my life so I'll probably be adding things like nuts, and more fats. Although to be brutally honest, I have been having way more fat than Dukan allows already.

I'm also keen to start weight training again to build up my muscles and tone my still flabby areas.

I mentioned above that my True Weight is my last goal 'for now' because even though most people will think that 52kg (114 lbs) is almost underweight, for me (being petite and very small boned) it's slim but not skinny. I'm hoping with exercise and weight training I'll be able to gain a little muscle weight but lose a bit more fat. That's the theory anyway. I'm reading "the new rules of weight lifting for women" and it's really interesting.

Lots for me to think about and play around with when I reach my next goal. All in all I'm so happy eating this way. I'm liking myself again, I'm happy and it's not a hard eating lifestyle to follow as you don't have to record calories etc...
Happy dukaning everyone!
ZG


3 comments:

  1. you're so close! i love the fact that i dont count calories, it does my head IN! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great, congratulations! :)

    Start with the weight training! Since I have started hitting the gym I feel so much better about myself, my arms are less flabby and more muscular. I feel sexier than I ever have.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete