About me

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Where is the pain?

How long do drugs work? For some amazing reason I still haven't had any pain. I'm hobbling around but I'm not really feeling very sore or anything. WOW.

I'm not allowed to lift for 6 weeks so that's the hardest thing. Little Miss One doesn't understand that.

I can't wait to be all healed now... my feet just want to get into running again, but I'm going to be patient. I don't want to have any set backs.

The scales have been bouncing up a bit the last few days but I haven't been moving around as much and I've probably been eating a little more. Although it's all been dukan friendly. I'm not too worried about that just yet though.

My hubby is amazing. He is being mummy AND daddy this week. Thanks to our generous church family he hasn't had to cook dinners yet. Dinner arrives each night for us and so far I've been able to eat just the meat/veg part, so that's worked out well for me too.

Hope you are all well. It's FREEZING here in NZ. Very early for such cold weather.
ZG (typing from my warm bed - heh heh)

2 comments:

  1. Keep resting, looks like you are doing just fine.

    We had a record breaking warm winter here in Canada, now it's spring time and it's cold... I don't understand weather, frustrating.

    You will be back to running before you know it, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you when you say it is "cold". I have been taking the dog out for her morning walks and already I am wearing my winter jacket and woolen gloves which I'm sure I was not wearing til June/July last year.

    Hope you heal quick - your healthy diet can only but help you onto a road of speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete