About me

Sunday, January 8, 2012

End of week 1 - attempt 2

On New Years Eve I weighed 60kg and today the scales say 57kg . . . very hard to believe I've lost 3kg (6.6 lbs) in one week, I didn't even do that when I started Dukan the first time back in October... It's safe to say I don't actually believe the scales today, so I'll wait until tomorrow to update my goals (as 57kg is my next goal). Then I'll get excited :-)

It's mid summer in New Zealand and it WON'T STOP RAINING... it's verging on depressing! It's been so long since I've done one of my couch25k runs that I'll probably have to start at week 1 again! We also have two grumpy, house-bound, kids. . . Hubby and I are suffering cabin fever.

On the good side, my green beans are growing like crazy and I'm having them for dinner every night for dinner - yum. And cucumbers are producing so many I'm eating them every day for lunch. I love my vege garden!!

I've just about finished my 'bucket list' for 2012. I've stolen Flamidwyfe's idea, as New Years Resolutions never seem to happen, so perhaps I'll have better luck with a Bucket List :-)

See ya later
ZG

PHOTO: Mr 3 at the Zoo this week

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that is a great loss, hope you get the same or better weigh in tomorrow as there is nothing more exciting than success to motivate you! I am over this rain too but it is forecasted for the next week. Grrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Fresh green beans! Living in a big city in China, my fresh veggie options are a bit awful. I'll be home on holiday in less than 2 weeks and can't wait to visit the Farmers Mkt for some fresh veggies! Keep up the great work... Not doing C25K myself right now because of the weather, but a nice walk in the evenings is a great way to wind down :)

    ReplyDelete