About me

Monday, January 9, 2012

Goal 2 achieved!!

Well the scales said 57kg again this morning. YAY. I've reached my second goal. It's taken quite a few months of yo-yoing to reach this goal, but I've finally cracked it... now onwards to goal 3.

Question for those doing Consolidation... Does it have to be bread you can have once or twice a day or can you substitute that for something... I've gone without bread so long now, I don't even want it anymore. I'm much rather eat some pasta or rice with my dinner. (I know I'm a little way off consolidation, but I thought I'd check).

Did you know that losing weight is 80% food and only 20% exercise! I don't feel quite so bad about doing NO exercise this week (yet I still lost HEAPS). Wish the rain would leave so I could get out with my iphone (my excuse for not running in the rain).

Goal for the week: don't let big loss on scale go to head and feel too relaxed and let cheat food slip in.

See ya later
ZG

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reaching Goal #2!

    Good question about the bread. Since I was addicted to Ezekiel English muffins during Consolidation, I don't remember whether there was something we could substitute for bread...will try digging around to check... :)

    ReplyDelete