About me

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I'm watching FRIENDS for like the millionth time. But I still love it.

The weather still SUCKS in New Zealand. WHERE IS OUR SUMMER? So exercise once again didn't happen. Unfortunately it's too easy for the weather to give me an excuse, especially since I don't want to kill my iphone by getting it wet (I need it for my running program).

Food on the other hand has gone well. Just gets a little boring, that's my only complaint. But I can handle boring food if it gets me skinner :-)

ZG

3 comments:

  1. i'm leaving my response to your comment here.. i love watching friends reruns also!!! weird to see your day ahead of us... :)

    Going Dukan said...
    Zealous Girl: don't know if you'll get this answer, but I'll try it for now...my daughter's wedding was March 23rd...now? We do not know. There was a hiccup and so they're figuring out when it will be. My stepson's wedding is in October. So there will be 2 this year. Already, clothes shopping isn't torture. It's almost fun again. Thanks for reading and thanks for the encouragement!

    January 2, 2012 11:36 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love, love, love FRIENDS!
    Hey, exercising during bad wetter counts double, did you know that?!
    (No, it doesn't but I tell myself and it sort of gets me moving ...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you about eating boring foods -- if it results in some weight loss, I can eat the same foods day after day after day... :)

    ReplyDelete