About me

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Livin' La Vida Low-Carb

I've never been a big podcast listener, but OH MY GOSH since other bloggers pointed me to Livin' La Vida Low-Carb, I'm always listening to something. And I've discovered that when it's a topic I'm interested in, I can't get enough!!!!

Right now I have a podcast on about Women weightlifting and low-carbing. I love weight lifting and hope to get back into it a month or so after my op. So far it's talking about the important of fat (when you don't have those carbs to eat) which makes a lot of sense to me! I'm really beginning to love fats. I know it's not big in the Dukan world, but long term I'm going to be adding fat back rather than breads and carbs. I plan to be low-carb for life.

Our bodies are so much more scientific than I realised and hormones play a bigger part in our weight loss than I knew.

The scales are leaping upwards for me this week... I'm coming up to that TOTM so I hope that's the only cause.
ZG

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the podcasts!! I love them. That is all I listen to while walking or gardening etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am a podcast fan too now, I have learned so much thanks to Jimmy Moore. Check out his other podcast called "ASK THE LOW CARB EXPERTS" this morning while running I was learning a whole lot about the Atkins diet and myths about low carb. Invaluable information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading that website too, not had the chance to listen yet tho! i agree with the fats and low carb too. :)

    ReplyDelete